Manufacturer customized paper making machine
No.1 The process flowing chart:
Raw materials -pulper--vibrating sieve--pulp tank--pulp pump--bleach machine(thruster)--refiner machine--pulp tank--pulp pump--pressure sieve--pulp tank-- pulp pump--except sand machine--net box--cylinder--blanket--paper making machine--drying--roll paper--the big finished jumbo paper -- process machine.
No.2 Main structure
1. cylinder part: 1500mm×2250mm stainless steel wire mould(1pc), Cylinder mould pressure forming machine (1 set),450mm×2250mm couch roll(1 pc),rubber HSD38°±2
2. Dryer part: 2500mm×2250mm Dryer ( 1 pc ), 500mm×2250mm carrier roller( 1 pc ), 300mm×2250mm wringing roll(2 pcs),including all the felt carrying rolls,air-powered pressure device,rubber HSD 90°±2, equiped with double-layer exhaust bood on the dryer.
3.Winding part:1000mm×2250mm sweat cylinder (1pc),280mm×2250mm fly rubber roll( 1pc ).rubber HSD75°±2. winding on the sweat cylinder. Equipped with the 250 speed reducer(1 set)
4. Rewinding and cutting part: matching 1880mm rewinding and perforating machine,toilet roll cutting machine..
5. Drive and control part: adopting AC frequency conversion speed, drive step by step.
No.3 Main Technical Parameter of paper making machine
|Raw material:||recycled paper,wood pulpboard|
|Output paper:||High & medium grade of toilet paper,tissue paper|
|Output weight:|| 13-30g/m2|
|Net width: ||1880mm|
|Design type: ||Box type,Back - stirring type|
|Design Standards: ||CNS Export equipment|
No.4 Product details show
No.5 Packaging & Shipping
No.6 Our Services
1. The machine can be supplied with the accessories using first class components.
2. We shall provide the G.A. drawing, foundation drawing and layout drawing after receiving the advance payment.
3. We have the professional installation team to provide erection/or erection supervision, commissioning, test-run and training for customer. The customer shall provide international flight ticket, local transportation vehicle, food, hotel accommodations and salary for our engineers.
4. Performance and Mechanical Guarantee shall be provided for 1 year from the successful commissioning or 1 years from the date of Bill of Lading.